our customers the most important
We want you to feel safe and calm, so we invite you to review our reservation and cancellation policies so that you can schedule your long-awaited vacation from now on.
Once the reservation is made, a payment of at least 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be requested, within a maximum period of 1 week. This payment can be made preferably by electronic transfer or TC.
CHANGES TO YOUR RESERVATION
- For any change without penalty, it must be made at least 72 hrs. prior to check-in.
- If the change in the reservation is made 12 hrs. prior to Check in, and is related to changes in room type or distribution of beds, these requests will be subject to availability.
- If there is any change of date, it will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
EXTRA PERSON POLICY
- A charge of $30,000 CLP including VAT will be applied to the room per extra person, either with or without an additional bed. All this depending on the type of room and availability.
- Niños de 0 a 8 años cumplidos no estarán afectos a esto.
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY
- The hotel has different cancellation conditions, depending on the rate or the dates of the reservation.
- In case of non-appearance of the guest without notice prior to 72 hours of check-in, in all cases 100% of the first night will be charged as a penalty.
- In the event that the guest leaves the hotel earlier than expected, he must cancel 100% of the following night, as a penalty, according to each case.
- In the event that the reservation is canceled after 72 hours before arrival (3 days before), in all cases, you must cancel 100% of the first night as a penalty.
- In turn, if the client cancels his stay within 72 hours, but prefers to reschedule his stay, the value paid as part of the new reservation will be respected.
- If you wish to modify the reservation you made through Travel Agency, Booking, Despegar, you must carry out the management directly with your reservation center.
- For late cancellations in special cases or of an urgent nature, they will be evaluated to avoid the corresponding charge.
- Deadlines for cancellation and/or change of date for your reservation:
High Season: 3 days before check-in (October 1 to March 31).
Low Season: 1 day before check-in (April 1 to September 30).
- If you need assistance, call the hotel directly 65 2232011 or contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chilean guests and foreign residents are subject to 19% tax (VAT) which is added to the value indicated in the confirmation of your reservation if it is not specified.
- The 19% tax exemption only applies to foreign guests not resident in Chile, who prove such condition by presenting the card to enter the country and paying their account in USD or international credit card.
- It is NOT valid for invoices to companies.
- Security is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information.
- The information provided to us by the guest will NOT be shared with unauthorized persons. In addition, this information will be confidential and will only be used to facilitate the relationship with the hotel during your stay.
- We will only share the minimum necessary information to companies related to your travel itinerary such as: airlines, hotels, tour operators or others.
- All the information contained in our website, including the design, graphics and texts, are the exclusive property of Hotel Bellavista Ltda. Any other trademarks, company names, product names and/or logos set forth on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
At the time of making the reservation, the value equivalent to one night’s stay will be retained through a pre-authorization made to the credit card as a guarantee.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card granted 3 days in advance to guarantee the reservation that does not have previous deposits or pre-payments.
In the event that the credit card is not authorized, the hotel will contact the guest to provide new valid credit card details.
This authorization is not an advance charge, however, it will appear on your account as a charge that will be automatically cleared by your bank an average of 5 days later.
The hotel reserves the right not to refund the advance payment if the guest does not comply with the cancellation policies; and also request an alternative payment method, in case these conditions are not met.
If the guest decides not to provide their credit card information, they will not be able to make charges to their room, and must pay directly for all their consumption in the F&B areas.
Important: take into consideration that banks can take up to 72 hours to release retentions and up to 5 days on average if you pay with a different credit card than the one you used as a guarantee.
Once the reservation is made, a payment of at least 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be requested, within a maximum period of 1 week.
The type of account and value will be specified case by case.
Checks are not accepted as a means of payment.
CHANGES TO YOUR RESERVATION
For any change without penalty, it must be made at least 72 hrs. prior to check-in.
If the change in the reservation is made 12 hrs. prior to Check in, and is related to changes in room type or distribution of beds, these requests will be subject to availability.
If there is any change of date, it will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.